Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Applications disapearing from Access Point

Hello everyone,

Since 2 weeks (approximately), some applications are disapearing from Access Point after the triggered reload...  Then, when I reload them again manually (by clicking on reload in QEMC), they do appear on Access Point.

I use Publisher. This is really weird. How can it happen that an application disapear in Access Point (as if it was distribute to none) ? And why it is only after the triggered reload and not after the mannual reload ?

Any idea ?

Thank you for your help.

Have a good day

Laura

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hey,

I finally found what happened..

Actually there was a user document with exactly the same name which was generated to another "category". So when I was looking at the category I was supposed to find the document, I couldn't find it. Because it was crushed by another one which was in another category.

Thank you for your help

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi everyone,

I finally fixed the problem by postponing the trigger for 5 minutes.

Today (2 months later), we are facing the same problem for another application. Indeed, this application disappear from Access Point. At first, we were thinking there was a problem with the trigger and we tried to delay the scheduled reload. No success.

Moreover, yesterday, we manually lauched the task and then we removed the trigger-- > The application was on Access Point until we left work. And this morning, we realized the application had disapeared again.. whereas it wasn't reloaded or anything during the night.

Any idea ?

Thank you for your help

Laura

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Is someone/some process messing with NTFS rights when you're away?

Not applicable
Author

Hey,

I finally found what happened..

Actually there was a user document with exactly the same name which was generated to another "category". So when I was looking at the category I was supposed to find the document, I couldn't find it. Because it was crushed by another one which was in another category.

Thank you for your help