Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to remove the Text of the Expression in chart?

Hello Guys,

A small Problem. Can anyone please tell how to remove this text in the chart?? Is it default. Somewhere some setting must be there, but I dont find it.

Thanks in advance

Sravan

error loading image

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sravan,

I could see from your screen shot that you have enabled the 'Show title in Chart' option and since you have not entered any value for the title it takes the label of the first expression as default.

Uncheck the option and see the result or enter some other text in the title property and check if it changes.

Cheers,

Haneesh

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kji
Employee
Employee

General page of Chart Properties, uncheck Show Title in CHart

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sravan,

You will have to uncheck the 'show title in chart' option in the general tab under chart properties.

hope this helps.

cheers,

Haneesh

Not applicable
Author

Hi Thanks for ur replies. I thought the same as you. But it does not work.. See the data which is present in those tabs...

Here in the Expression tab it takes the Label present. I tried to remove the Expressions as Legend but then the whole bar is getting removed. I hope now I am clear.

Thanks in advance

sravan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sravan,

I could see from your screen shot that you have enabled the 'Show title in Chart' option and since you have not entered any value for the title it takes the label of the first expression as default.

Uncheck the option and see the result or enter some other text in the title property and check if it changes.

Cheers,

Haneesh