Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpstanley_13
Contributor III
Contributor III

2015 World Conference?

I missed the World Conference.  Is there any indication of when/where the next one will be?

20 Replies
Not applicable

Dan,

We had a meeting with our Qlik account rep the other day and I point blank asked him about the conference.

He said that there would be no conference this year and that they would postpone to sometime in March next year.  The reasoning behind it was they wanted to unite both the customer and partner conferences into one conference for next year.

I was upset to hear it, but it sounds like no conference in 2015.

dpstanley_13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the update Adam.  I'm so new to Qlikview that the extra time before the next conference will allow me to become, using my wife's language for me, "Less Ignorant".

Not applicable

Dan - You are presenting a 3 hour key note session during the next conference so you better up your expectations.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is not too late to sign up for the Masters Summit in San Francisco from May 4-6..  That is my world conference this year.  Hope to see some of you there!

dpstanley_13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Only 3 hours?    Seriously though, I would love to one day be able to give a presentation.  However, I have a long way to go.

dpstanley_13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Mike, I just looked at your profile.  Are you in Indy?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.  I work for Key Benefit Administrators in the Castleton area.  My e-mail is in my profile or you can find me on Linked In.  I am interested in forming an Indy QV users group and networking with some local people.   Reach out to me if you have similar goals.

joe_warbington
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

In the meantime, Qlik is holding a roadshow of sorts with our Visualize Your World in cities around the US.

2015-04-24 11_52_41-vyw-global-banner-2015.ashx (949×200).png

WHAT IS IT?

FREE Half day forum for customers and prospects to learn about Qlik’s complete data discovery solution and what’s new in 2015. Attendees will gain a greater understanding about Qlik’s roadmap, the latest release of Qlik Sense, our new cloud offerings and our naturally intuitive visual analytics platform.  At the end of each day, we will offer a networking cocktail reception for attendees to mingle with our keynote speakers, customer champions and other Qlik users and prospects.

Register Here: http://www.qlik.com/VizYourWorld

City

State

Date

Venue Name

Dallas

TX

Monday, May 11, 2015

Westin Galleria

Chicago

IL

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center

Minneapolis

MN

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South

Silicon Valley

CA

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sofitel Hotel in Redwood City

Boston

MA

Monday, June 01, 2015

Westin Waltham

Philadelphia

PA

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

The Hub Circa Center

Atlanta

GA

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Westin Peachtree Plaza

New York

NY

Monday, June 15, 2015

Sheraton Times Square

Not applicable

Atlanta RULES the other cites drool

Seriously though I'm really excited about this event and I'm looking forward to meeting as many people as possible in Hotlanta on June 10.

Anonymous
Not applicable

As seen on Twitter, Qlik announces that the Qonnections event in 2016 will be for both partners and customers and will be held at the Gaylord Palms hotel in Orlando, FL from May 1 to 4.   Hope to see you all there!