Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

regarding maps

Hi..

I quickly need some help in maps because I am have presentation tomorrow.

My Question is:

we want to use maps for the locations of the hospitals and patients using latitude, longitude or Zip code, but when we trying to add or create dimensions it is showing us an error about some visualization.We have tried to resolve the error by seeing the video that's there in demo session but it did not work out.

So could anyone assist us in resolving that or is their any live chart option so that i can chat with them and resolve the problem. Please reply as soon as possible.

I am also attaching the screen shots please look at it and I am hoping that I could get the answer.

Thank you,

Alekhya

18 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi...

I have tried the exact same way when i am using google maps it is showing me the dimensions but when i have selected dimensions it is giving visualization render.

If i am using the maps than when i am trying to add dimension it is showing no hits.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Does the example I sent you work? It works on my machine.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Actually i am unable to open the file you attached

Not applicable
Author

And I don't know why I am not able to see the dimensions list to select one

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

What version of Qlik Sense are you using? - Should be 1.1 - you need to copy the .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps  and you should be able to open it in Desktop.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Yeah I am using 1.1 version...

what should be the default way that i can open bcz my default is notepad

Not applicable
Author

Yeah I got the output that you have send me but when I am trying to add a dimension it is giving me no hits

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Alekhya - copy the .qvf file to the C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and press F5 or restart Qlik Sense Desktop.

You don't edit a .qvf file - you use Qlik Sense Desktop to view it.

see attached video

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much we have got the output...