Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to see the scroll bar of the minibar of the treemap in sense?

HI,All.When I was reading the tutorials ,it shows that the treemap cannot shows all values,so it contains minichart ,the minichart contains

all epitome,the minichart has scroll bar can be used to navigate. but i cannot find the scoll,please help.Thankyou!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ralf-Narfeldt
Employee
Employee

I think you are referring to this in the Beginning with the basics Tutorial:

"As a consequence, the bar chart above the treemap does not display all values at the same time. Therefore, it has a mini chart below the bar chart, which shows a miniature of the full chart. The mini chart has a scroll bar that can be used for navigation."

A treemap does not contain a mini chart, but a bar chart does. The quote in the tutorial is correct as such, but I think the wording could be improved to make it clearer that the mini chart is part of the bar chart.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ralf-Narfeldt
Employee
Employee

I think you are referring to this in the Beginning with the basics Tutorial:

"As a consequence, the bar chart above the treemap does not display all values at the same time. Therefore, it has a mini chart below the bar chart, which shows a miniature of the full chart. The mini chart has a scroll bar that can be used for navigation."

A treemap does not contain a mini chart, but a bar chart does. The quote in the tutorial is correct as such, but I think the wording could be improved to make it clearer that the mini chart is part of the bar chart.