Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paultribe
Contributor III
Contributor III

Governance Dashboard-User Activity Log not being collected

Hi,

Need help with Governance Dashboard.

Using QlikView 11.2 SR6. The Governance Dashboard (GD) is installed on a single server installation with QVS and QDS. it is validating okay and publishes without error.

In QMS all logging is enabled for the QVS server. The log path is: C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer.

GD is configured with 'has server', 'with audit' enabled and path is C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
paultribe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Tyler,

Issue is resolved because it wasn't an issue. This straight table seems to be set up to only show data if one authenticated user is selected. So, in the end, now issue, but maybe in GD 1.2 some helpful labelling could be added to that chart.

Paul

View solution in original post

5 Replies
paultribe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

FYI: using GD 1.1

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Paul,

You mention "with audit" is selected in the Governance Dashboard configuration, but is the audit logging enabled in QEMC?

paultribe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Tyler,

Is QMS the same as QEMS? In QlikView Management Console the auditing is turned on - extensive auditing. I have the log path listed in the first posting.

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Sorry - I forget the acronyms. I think we are talking about the same  'management console'.

So, the extensive logging is turned on but you don't see the audit logs in the Governance Dashboard.

Do you see audit logs in the qlikview server log folder? (C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer)

paultribe
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Tyler,

Issue is resolved because it wasn't an issue. This straight table seems to be set up to only show data if one authenticated user is selected. So, in the end, now issue, but maybe in GD 1.2 some helpful labelling could be added to that chart.

Paul