Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s_tallhoff
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hide label

Hi,

I have an issue with a chart showing labels from two different dimensions in Qlik Sense. At the bottom there are two levels of labels and I want to hide only one of them - the one at the buttom, see attachment.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your input!

/Sara

5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Sara, if you don't get a better answer you can use a workaround:

Remove one of your two dimensions and use two expressions using set analysis, one for QlikView and another for Qlik Sense

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Sara - I am not sure about your data structure, but adding to what Ruben stated, I wanted to provide an example of how this would work with Set Analysis:

Here is some sample data (attached):

Here is what a Set Analysis statement would look like used in the measures:

Count({$<product={'QlikSense'}>}flag)

Count({$<product={'QlikView'}>}flag)

Output

If interested, you can learn more about Set Analysis here:A Beginners' Introduction to Set Analysis (video)

From this series: New to Qlik Sense Videos

I also attached a sample .qvf. Copy to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop using F5.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
s_tallhoff
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thank you very much! This solved my problem!

s_tallhoff
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thank you very much! This solved my problem! Thanks for the links as well, very informative!

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

HI Sara - great to hear. Let us know how else we can help you.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT and/or HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik