Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multiple listbox with always one value selected

Hi all,

I am trying to implement a feature in which we have two list box, based on selection of one list box the other list box data filters out. Based on the selection of the second listbox the charts are plotted. The problem is the charts are irrelevant if none of the values in the second listbox are selected. So there has to be a default value selected for both the listbox at any time.

If we transition from one value to another of the first listbox, corresponding value in the second listbox changes and a default value is also selected.

I have attached a file as a sample. Please suggest me a method to implement the same. Thank you

3 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

HI,

you appear to have created this call twice, I'd advise you close one or the other and only log issue once in future, it helps avoid confusion

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm not sure whether it is possible to have the second list box default to a value but a technique I have used is to put a conditional calculation on graphs and charts with a message telling the user to select a single option (property in my case)

Capture37.JPG

Capture38.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi,

please find the attached application wherein i made few changes with the chart properties.

let me know whether this is what u expected.

cheers,

keep qliking