cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuild a special chart

Hi Community,

I need to build the following chart exactly or almost exactly within QlikView.

BarChart_Act_Plan_Differences.png

Especially the overlied bars and the "needle"-chart are my challenges at the moment.

Can anyone help me with my issue?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Christian

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

I think this is only possible with several charts which are overlapping each other. Within the settings you could hide many parts like axes, legends, borders ... from the chart or set the colors to transparent with argb(0,0,0,0). Further you could moving and resize chart-parts if the chart is active and you pressed the ctrl+shift key - then appear red lines which you could drag with the mouse.

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Marcus,

I know what you mean and I already have first results which you can see in the attached QVW.

Do you have a trick for the "needle"-chart (the right chart)?

-Christian

marcus_sommer

I think you are on a good way. Unfortunately there isn't an option to set the width of a bar so that you need two charts for the needle-presentation. One bar-chart with many bars which are set to = 0 which then reduce the width and one line-chart with points instead of the lines as presentation-typ.

To adjust all objects won't be easy and maybe you used better for the grid-lines another textobject with a picture under the charts or several lines as own objects.

- Marcus