Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joeybird
Creator III
Creator III

google timeline / gantt chart

Hiya

QLIK SENSE

decided to download the google timeline / gantt chart from the qlik branch.

have got it all working except time scale issue

I have a start date and an end date... the issue I have is even though my end date is august... the chart is continuing to and showing customer records until November this year. I checked the records using a display table and record is correct...

is there a way of declaring in my dimensions that OrderDate is my start date, and OrderCompletedDate is my end date?

any ideas?

OR

can this Files for creation of a Gantt chart be done in qlik sense instead? - I have had ago, but the range at the bottom X axis is working correct,  - using Min OrderDate ...Max CompleteOrderDate but Y is got dates running top to bottom and don't understand why? and the date is starting from 1900

kind Regards

Joeybird

3 Replies
nelsoncarmo
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Joana,

Try to convert de date dimensions using: Date (fmon_dtaultimo, 'MM/DD/YYYY')

Att

nelson

joeybird
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hiya

i would just like to specify a time of day, instead of date? is this possible please

monday task 1 21:00pm finish 22:00pm

monday task 2 21:30pm finish 22:00pm

monday task 3 11:00 finish 1:00am

Kind Regards

beaubellamy
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I think you need to include the date in the dimension, but to display the timeframe for one day using time, you can adjust the date format to the format you want 'hh:mm'

beaubellamy_0-1612305065253.png