Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to tie a pie chart and table?

Hi, All

Maybe someone knows

Is it posible to tie a pie chart and table?Безымянный.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

When creating your straight table, use an expression which will hold the same calculation as your pie chart. use the image representation to represent the legend and the color. see screen shot. does this make sense.

imageRepresentation.png

View solution in original post

14 Replies
avinashelite

as per my knowledge tie like this is not possible. You can have it has two different objects

datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi,

that depends on what exactly you want to do.

If the pie_chart and the table share the same dimensions - nothing for you to do. Any selection made on the pie_chart will be globally valid and also apply to the table.

If that's not what you want, please try to be a little more specific about your requirement.

Best regards,

DataNibbler

Not applicable
Author

Not sure what you mean. Are you after the connection in case of selection . I believe they are without having to do anything. Unless yo mean you want to get the layout to look like above.  which is also possible if you hide legends and create a column in the table which holds a square symbol holding the same color scheme as the pie chart.

Please let me know which it is that you desire.

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Please elaborate on what you mean. You want them to have the same coloring? Same expression and dimension?

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

I see, you want the legend to have a straight table look. You will have to set that up with two separate objects.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

pfa,i think ur looking for tis.

fastchange.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for answer

I'd like to receive detailed information about the items in the legend

Not applicable
Author

When creating your straight table, use an expression which will hold the same calculation as your pie chart. use the image representation to represent the legend and the color. see screen shot. does this make sense.

imageRepresentation.png

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

You wont be able to do that in one object. You will have to generate one pie chart and one straight table. Then you will have to position the objects in what ever way you prefer.