Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to improve dashboard speed or Tuning in qlikview?

Hi,

I  create barchart and linechart and piechart  in qlikview when I select records in listbox it takes some time.I do not know how to tune dashboards in qlikview or how to improve dashboard performance in qlikview.  pls tell me out how to improve dashboard performance in qlikview.  pls explain  what is dashboard layers in qlikview?

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Without looking at the document it's not really possible to say with any certainty what is causing the performance problems you see. It could be a chart expression, but it could be a data model problem as well. This blog post might help troubleshoot performance problems in your charts: Recipe for a Memory Statistics analysis

On a sheet objects can be assigned to different layers so that objects can be stacked on top of each other in the order you want them to. You can set the layer setting of an object on the Layout tab of the objects properties window.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you have an example document or a data model screenshot? Does your dashboard document reside on your PC or in a QlikView Server environment? What's the document size (uncompressed)?

Not applicable
Author

Gysbert wassenaar I do not know  how to set layer in dashboard pls tell me with example

thanky ou,

Regards

madhu

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See this video:

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

hello gubert wassenaar,I do not get your video can you send to me your video pls.

Not applicable
Author

Thankyou I got your video