Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi can any one replicate this please attach qvw with an embedded license so that personal edition users can use it

Re: STAR ratings

i found this discussion very interesting ,may be experts can do this in a flash . waiting for your qvws techies sunindiagwassenaarmsolomovtko

thanks in advance

qvhelppleae

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Only Qlik can embed a license in a document so the document can be opened in QV Personal Edition.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

how abt sharing screenshots step by step , hope it will be useful for many of us ,, please do consider my request

thanks in advance

qvhelpplease

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Unfortunately I do not have time to prepare request example like this. In the community spirit you would be better of asking the person who suggested the solution for a simple example. If you can not open the example file it will probably be a bit tricky, as I would not expect people to spend too much time on preparing guidelines.

As Gysbert stated Qlik does not provide custom example files that are open for Personal Edition users. The idea with personal edition is to enable product evaluation, not to work with complex solutions. For advanced usage you are expected to use a licensed product.

If you represent a company interested in buying QlikView I am happy to help you get in touch with the region sales team.