Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filter Pane

Hi all,

In qlik sense, I am having 2 different sheets, In 2 sheets i am using filter pane with same dimension as client.

The issue is when i changed the client in sheet1 the client in sheet2 also changes.

I don't want to change the client in second sheet.

Please anyone help.

Thanks,

Pramod

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I think you're out of luck for now. Qlik Sense doesn't have triggers or alternate states at the moment. So there can be only one selection state and that state applies to the whole app. The only way to prevent this at this time is to use two different dimensions from two unrelated data tables. I don't recommend this approach. I would let the user create and use bookmarks instead to easily manage selections.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I think you're out of luck for now. Qlik Sense doesn't have triggers or alternate states at the moment. So there can be only one selection state and that state applies to the whole app. The only way to prevent this at this time is to use two different dimensions from two unrelated data tables. I don't recommend this approach. I would let the user create and use bookmarks instead to easily manage selections.

Not applicable
Author

hi Gysbert wassenaar,

Thanks for the information.

Can you please explain how bookmarks are created and how to manage selections using bookmarks in qlik sense.

Thanks,

Pramod

Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can find how to create bookmarks in the online help: http://help.qlik.com/sense/en-us/online/#../Subsystems/Hub/Content/Bookmarks/CreateBookmark.htm?High...

Not applicable
Author

hi Gysbert wassenaar,

we don't have any other solution for above issue?

Thanks,

Pramod