Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Mouse over Effect for Images in Qlikview

Is there a chance to get something like a mouseover effect in qlikview? When the user hovers over a value or an image that is clickable, the image (or the value) should be highlighted. At the moment there appears only a hand symbol telling the user that this is clickable.

Thanks for some ideas!

3 Replies
shumailh
Creator III
Creator III

As per my knowledge, Specifically there is no mouseover event in qlikview, you can achieve your requirement by using some alternate ways. You can see the list of triggers for any specific object by right click on sheet tab ----> sheet properties ----> Triggers Tab. Here you can see the list box showing the list of object ID's present on your sheet. you have two events there OnActivate and On Deactivate. you can add action on these events by clicking on add action. see the attachement,

Shumail

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shumail,

thanks for your answer. Using triggers is no good way for solving my problem, because you have to click to activate the object. But i need something, that changes the look when rolling over an object with the mouse. (For Text underline or for images color them up etc.)

Any other idea?

Martin

jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III

Dear dj-kalle

I have a some problem,I think qlikview should add this feature.