Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

RE:Layout

Hi guys ,

anyone help on dis..

there is only one sheet

in sheet v have  these 4 tables  one sales bar chat 

country     sales  salesman  city 

a               10     XX                   HYD

B         10 YY              HYD

C          10 ZZ   HYD

D         10 AA              

HYD

Reuirement is :-dat sheet if v select any  data on dat sheet   automatically add othr sheet and  it wil disaply assosiative data on nxt

sheet

dis is the req so plz do needul.

thnks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

Hi

PFA

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

So what you are saying is that whenever you select in any field displayed on a table or chart it should then only show another table or chart? There are show conditions on every chart you can use in combination with getselectedcount function.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

ya bt dat shud be dis plynd nxt sheet   dat nxt sheet also automatically add nd open

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

there are field triggers you can use to automatically go to the next sheet. Although I am not sure that this is the purpose of using QlikView :

Capture.PNG

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

thnks ioannis.

its wrkng bt nt my requirmnt.

my req is dere is only one sheet avilable  wit in dat sheet we select anythng  the nxt sheet will b add automatically and disply assosiative values..

thnks

suresh

MayilVahanan

Hi Suri,

You can hide the second sheet by some condition.

If the user select the value in the first sheet, you can able to show the second sheet and display the associative values in that.

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

thnk u..

bt is dere options like automatically sheet vil genertion?

suresh.

MayilVahanan

Hi

PFA