Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Off-topic: What the h* does RSVP stand for?

Hi,

I just read that invitation for the fika event by Qlik and I wonder: What does that abbreviation stand for?

Is that an online event, by the way? I would like to take part, but there's no way my company is paying for me going anywhere for that.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

If I click on the topic on the community home page it redirects me to a new page that explains:

Fika [fee-ka] is both a Swedish verb and noun that basically implies “drinking coffee”, usually accompanied by something sweet.

And yes, it seems to be an online session for which we don't have to travel anywhere, I guess. I am too planning to take the session sometime soon.

Edit: Ohh, I see, you actually perhaps asked for RSVP.   May be, someone from Qlik could help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

If I click on the topic on the community home page it redirects me to a new page that explains:

Fika [fee-ka] is both a Swedish verb and noun that basically implies “drinking coffee”, usually accompanied by something sweet.

And yes, it seems to be an online session for which we don't have to travel anywhere, I guess. I am too planning to take the session sometime soon.

Edit: Ohh, I see, you actually perhaps asked for RSVP.   May be, someone from Qlik could help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Répondez s'il vous plaît, which is french for Please reply.

datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Thanks!

I wasn't asking for the word feeka - I know that the link redirects to a page with an explanation 😉

It doesn't explicitly state anywhere whether it's an online or offline session, that's why I'm unsure. But if it is online, I'd like to take part.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler