Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmonincx
Creator II
Creator II

dispaly page cutoff in ajax while opening in IE

Hi,

I have a qvw document opent in ajax in the IE explorer and now the lowest objects are cut off, there is a scrollbar available but if this is down there is still parts of the objects missing, has anyone an idea where to look for this problem?

Kind regards,

Linda Monincx

5 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you tell me which version of QV you are using?

while in 9.0 it auto generate the ajax page.

Please try this

Please go to--->object properties------->Layout--------------->size to data(Make it uncheck) and see whether it is showing scroll or going outside.

As far as my self is concern this ia an alignment issue only.

Regards,

Ravi

Not applicable

hi Ravi,

If I do this, than yes I can see the complete table. But only after clicking on, if I open the page it still looks cutoff.

But stranger if I click on the cutoff graphs, the top of my application disappears (the tabs are invisible)

You have any experience with this.

It is QlikView 9.0 sr 4

Kind regards,

Mirjam

Not applicable

can u please attached your application with one tab(which has problem in displaying) after scrambling the data.

setting -->document setting-->scrambling

Not applicable

Hi Mirjam,

I am using the same but till now i have not faced such problem .

can you check Layout----->Layer (Check it Top) .

Regards,

Ravi

Not applicable

We suspect it has something to do with the security. Because we use certificates and and to build a lot extra (landing page).

The thing is that Chrome and firefox even react stranger. Only showing a really small part of the application

Layout & layer doesn't have any result.

So before sharing the application we will first review the landingpage and connection with the certificates

But of course always open for suggestions

Mirjam