Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Switching Input Mode

Hello Guys,

Small question regarding UI of Google Chrome version 3. We currently use QV Server 11.2 SR8 version.

It performs well in this browser but an unwanted notification is the 'Switching Input Mode to' pen / mouse etc. The Ajax plugin auto detect which device is been used everytime a user login to the app.

Can this be configurated or changed into a default setting?

Thanks

Robert

5 Replies
fsimoes81
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Strange message

Maybe your problem is like mine. I Will try to update QV Server to SR9

Not applicable
Author

I am getting the same thing with SR9. it is nice it detects and changes mode, it just should not have an annoying popup

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

behavior is changed with the next SR (11), so we detect in the Access point and directly load the app with the input device you used in the Access Point (without popup).
To switch to Auto Detection (with Popup) you then have to activate Auto Detection through the input device selector icon.
From our point of view the popup is necessary as the browser reloads in most cases and we want to give the user the opportunity to cancel that for not loosing some input or notes ...

Hope this helps

/Lars

Not applicable
Author

Hi Eggert,

Can you please tell where the input device selector icon can be found. Thanks in advance

Not applicable
Author

Hi Madhwesh,

it's located next to the Close X button in the menu bar in the Web client. but only if you are on a touch enabled device.

Hope this helps

/Lars