Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qliview Trigger before closing

Hi everybody,

Maybe some of you can help me. I need to create a trigger that opens a specific Sheet and afterwards set a specific choice before closing the File or quitting Qlikview. I know how to create these triggers (sheet and choice), but how do I do it before closing?

Very much thanks for your help in advance.

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey Josue,

when u say before closing do you mean closing the whole QV applciation?

if so, the QVW should open up where you last saved your application, it should store all your selection also.

else just set a bookmark in the QVW?

Not applicable
Author

Hi @bon kornwti

The question is, when I have an object in the list and select an option to hide something, but if I do not select anything, I want to hide the list box

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I've only seen where an object is conditionally hiden, so some action is required to hide/show your list box.

what i suggest you do is to have a button to show and list your list boxes? so when you want to select something press the button to show, and when u want to hide just select hide?

something like this?

https://community.qlikview.com/docs/DOC-4289

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, helped me solve other question I had, but what I want is that when I have the list to select something and do not want to filter, hide when a clik the document or its automatic case, if you think it is can