Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csellei
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Sharepoint - Error in Chart WebPart

Hi,

I testing WebParts for SharePoint in a customer. So far, I have DataSource working, but I have an erro within Chart WebPart. The error is placed were I suppouse to specify the Object ID (see the image attached)

Any ideas?

(I'm a SharePoint newbe)

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
csellei
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Indeed, the problem cames from DataSource configuration. I was trying to use a document within a mounted folder (app), but I got "File not Found" Error. So, I tried 'app' and got no error, so I thought everything was fine. Then I realized that the right way was MountedFolderName/app.

It's seems like chart WebPart can't fill the combo box for application objects because did't have connection to the application, but WebPart don't shows an "elegant" message. That's wy I was confused

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bjorn_Wedbratt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Did you change any of the settings in the Datasource? There's an option to switch from ZFC client to QlixClient. This shouldn't be changed, i.e. it should stay at ZFC client.

csellei
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Indeed, the problem cames from DataSource configuration. I was trying to use a document within a mounted folder (app), but I got "File not Found" Error. So, I tried 'app' and got no error, so I thought everything was fine. Then I realized that the right way was MountedFolderName/app.

It's seems like chart WebPart can't fill the combo box for application objects because did't have connection to the application, but WebPart don't shows an "elegant" message. That's wy I was confused