Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

how to restart qlikview management services

How to restart qlikview management services. Can you please provide me the navigation. if we restart management services, will it shut down the access point too. Please help me with this question.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Vinay,

To my knowledge, a restart of Management Services will not shut down Access point.

On the server, go to Start -> Services There look for qlikview management services (including other Qlikview services will be seen), But before you restart any let your users know or the Admin know (if you are Admin) then fine.

Hope this helps.

V.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Start > Administrative Tools > Services. Restart QlikView Management Service.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Vinay,

To my knowledge, a restart of Management Services will not shut down Access point.

On the server, go to Start -> Services There look for qlikview management services (including other Qlikview services will be seen), But before you restart any let your users know or the Admin know (if you are Admin) then fine.

Hope this helps.

V.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vishsaggi,

I am an Admin . Does the users need to know. Since it does not have to do anything with Access point.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Joe. Does it affect access point or users who are using apps in the access point.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No need to worry the users.  It will just affect the QMC and not the AccessPoint the End Users use.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot for the info..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot for your help guys.