Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue in Using NTNAME in Section Access and reloading the application using Publisher.

Hi All,

I have applied the section Access based on NTNAME in my application. When I am scheduling the application for reload using publisher , the reload of the application is Failed.

But I implement the Section Access based on the USERID and PASSWORD and specify the USERID and PASSWORD while scheduling a task under Reload its working fine .

I want to implement the section access based on NTNAME and reload the application using the Publisher.. Can any one guide me what more I have to consider in the section access to achive this .

Regards,

Chakravarthy.

33 Replies
jriedlin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks for the post. It gave the direction to solve my issue after a long search...

Adding unrestricted access for the Publisher Service Account to Section Access enabled Section Access in AJAX correctly.

This did the trick for me.

AccessTable:

LOAD * INLINE [

KEY, NTNAME, ACCESS

* , ServiceAccount, ADMIN

];

LOAD ...

jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Bill,

I had the same problem please look at my discussion.

Data Reduction in Section Access problem with qlikview publisher

jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III

Thanks bill, I have the sample problem, and I give the service user account the right permission to all data with * and my problem solved

natebrunner
Contributor III
Contributor III

Strange...I'm having the same issue. There definitely is no ADMIN username in my Section Application section but I'm still running into this problem. Have you seen it pop up at all anymore?