cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sergio
Contributor III
Contributor III

Group fields

Hi there, i have a little problem with a flat table. I have to load information from a table like this (approximately):

error loading image

Where quality, language, amability and response are fields with numbers between 0 and 5 that means the punctuation. This table is obtained from audit a call center. I need to group this questions in one field to make a filter for graphs, to select a specific question, and obtain evolutions of the note of the question by dates...but i can't imagine how can i do that. I can´t do a table for each question because the original table has about 25 different questions (25 different fields)...so it means 25 graphs...and i don´t like that...

Sorry for my english and i'll been very grateful for any response.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

You could also look at creating "groups" that are drill downs or cycles in the graph in order to look at different fields within the chart it's self.

Go to dimensions tab in chart properties then at the bottom select groups.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable

How about adding a field while loading the table that does this

Formulario:
LOAD *,
quality&language&amability&response AS Answers
FROM ...

It will put all the answers in one field.

Hope I understood your question correctly.

Not applicable

You could also look at creating "groups" that are drill downs or cycles in the graph in order to look at different fields within the chart it's self.

Go to dimensions tab in chart properties then at the bottom select groups.

sergio
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your answer Mark, but i need something different. I need to convert the fields in the table Formulario to one unique field...thus i can select a specific question to modify the graph, like to have a field related to another table of questions.

sergio
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Many thanks Anthony, i have created a ciclic group with the fields of the questions and woks perfect.

Thanks, and greetings!