Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is that Possible to Schedule and Publish Governance Dashboard to Server?

Hi All,

Is that Possible to Schedule and Publish Governance Dashboard to Server? I am looking for Qlikview Dashboard which gives information about QlikView Tasks status (Running, Completed, Failed) and Start and End Datetime.

This is to give an access to third party who is not having access to Machine where Qlikview Sever and Publisher Installed.

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have scheduled & published it and it works fine.

Not applicable
Author

Please let me know the steps..

I mean where I should install the MSI and How does it refresh..

If you have any documents related to this Please share. It would be very helpful. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Pretty much the same as scheduling and publishing anything else.

Give it a go and feel to ask about any specific issues you encounter.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Then wouldn't the QlikView Application: System Monitor v5.1.23 be a better fit? At least it's easier to set-up and maintain...

Peter

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Yes, the Governance Dashboard will do that. After you install it on the machine and set it up, you can more the dashboard to your source document folder and they reload an publish it.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

as other said,yes..it can possible,simply install and deploy&schedule  ur governance dashboard like other dashboards how u do.

Not applicable
Author

Yes.. It is working..

I followed Below Steps.. Just Copied the .qvw file in my Source Folder and the Scheduled and Published it to server.

I am not able to see any thing under 'Publisher Task "Last Run" Status'. Please refer screenshot for the same

Why? Do I need to set any thing?

Not applicable
Author

Did you scheduled and reloaded on the server after configuring all settings and folders in Governance Dashboard?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Peter for suggesting this. I am trying to configure this too and will see which suits better for us and system.