Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Num vers date

Bonjour tout le monde,

j'ai un besoin un peu bizarre , en fait je veux récupérer un champs (de type variable càd peut être num , date , varchar....) à partir d'un fichier excel , le problème c'est que pour les valeurs de type date qlikview les interprète comme  des numéro , sachant que j'ai beaucoup de date (date d'ouverture , date de fermeture , date de mise en marche ....)

je pense pas que la conversion dans le script en mettant la fonction date , va résoudre le pb puisque j'ai plusieurs date à traiter dans mon champs

y a t il un moyen pour que qlikview reconnait qu'il s'agit des types dates?

Merci

10 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

please post a little extract (some date,s num, varchar) of your excel and your script

or read here

Get the Dates Right

for date interpretation and formatting

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Massimo here is my excel ,

For my script i just load the file into my qlik's application , i need that qlikview reconize the date format :

Directory;

Valeur_Champs:

LOAD Id_v,

Id_ch as id_champs,

Nom,

valeur,

Id_poi

FROM

[..\..\valeur_cham.xlsx]

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Feuil1);

maxgro
MVP
MVP

maybe this

I added a new field using the value of field Nom to choose between date and number

1.png

Valeur_Champs:

LOAD Id_v,

Id_ch as id_champs,

Nom,

valeur,

Id_poi,

if(wildmatch(Nom, 'date*'), date(valeur), valeur) as NewValeur

FROM

Not applicable
Author

OR may be (if field value don't have Date in the name), try to test the length of the field (10 characters) + if there are 2 "/" or 2 "-"

Chris

Not applicable
Author

Yes your solution works , but may be i didn't explain my pb very well.

you based your script on the value of the field 'NOM' but , we can have more than 'NOM' which has o date type .

expl:

visité le : 12/11/2003

actualisation : 11/02/2015

dernière_facturation: 16/03/2009

i m searching for a solution based on the date type , because actually we have a dynamic values , that's why i have chosen excel because it support more than one type, but the pb is on the interpretation of date type via qlikview

and i would to clarify that the field 'NOM' will be moved on on other table 'NOM valeur' then i will mappe this table

with Valeur

valll.PNG

Not applicable
Author

May be you can start using GENERIC function to determine DATE fields

here is an example

Chris

Not applicable
Author

Chris you forgot the example

thx

Not applicable
Author

Actually you have to adapt the script from qvw attached to your own needs

Chris

maxgro
MVP
MVP

It seems to me Qlik get excel number and date as number

So I don't think you can decide if the value 40000 you load in Qlik was a number or a date in excel; hope to be wrong but I think you have to use a different rule (name of the field ?)