Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to find script = 'TDS' as SOURCE,

Hi All

Few year ago I have created a field name = SOURCE and label = TDS , now i need to remove it.

My question is , it there a quick way to find where is script below script appear in which Table ?

'TDS' as SOURCE,

On my sales table I have created above script , but i already check , it only have label = TDSS. 'TDSS' as SOURCE,

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can use the system fields in your application to find which field is coming from which table.

So you can find that the System field is coming from which table and probably you can look the script for same table in edit script.

To activate the system field you need to go to sheet properties, Field tab, left side bottom look for system field.

Check this and you will see $Field,$Table and so on.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi All

Enclosed my QV Doc

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can use the system fields in your application to find which field is coming from which table.

So you can find that the System field is coming from which table and probably you can look the script for same table in edit script.

To activate the system field you need to go to sheet properties, Field tab, left side bottom look for system field.

Check this and you will see $Field,$Table and so on.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Thank you vey much for your advise. it help a lot.

Paul