Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I remove white space from either side of my chart?

Not such a big issue in the below example, however in some instances this half inch either side is affecting how legible the chart is.

Capture.PNG

Is there a way to remove the forced white space in the plot area?  Holding Ctrl+Shift and re-sizing the red boxes don't work as it's inside the box that I want to change.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can't completely remove the white space afaik. You can try setting the x-axis to continous and use the static min and static max options to limit the range of the axis. Though that only works if you have a numeric dimension on you x-axis in the first place. And you will still have a small amount of white space on either side of the plot area.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can't completely remove the white space afaik. You can try setting the x-axis to continous and use the static min and static max options to limit the range of the axis. Though that only works if you have a numeric dimension on you x-axis in the first place. And you will still have a small amount of white space on either side of the plot area.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Thanks for your answer, albeit a disappointing one.  It's a shame the white space is not relative to chart size, as when I fake a spark-line the white space is taking up almost half of my plot area.

Thanks again.