Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikCommunity website intermittwently unavailable

This week I am finding that the QlikCommunity website is intermittently unavailable.  Anyone else getting the same ?

I am connecting from the UK.

All other websites are fine so I do not suspect my laptop / internet connection etc......

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Good to hear. Let us know, we're here to help!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Happened something similar with me yesterday, I was unable to access community from the Chrome Browser for some reason. But when I tried it with Internet Explorer it was working fine. So I decided to restart my computer and everything went want to normal. Not sure if this is related or not, but I thought I might as well share it.

Best,

Sunny

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I usually use Chrome as well, but noticed IE was often ok when Chrome was not, although it is was also dodgy with IE sometimes.

I also restarted my laptop and deleted cookies yesterday & all was ok afterwards.  Whether the restart fixed it or not I do not know.

All ok in Chrome currently though.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Bill has the access been better? In the future @mention me and Andy with the exact time/day that you couldn't access along with screen shot or text of the error message (result when you try to access).

We have ran some optimization updates so hopefully that isn't occurring any longer.

Cheers, Sara

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

All ok now and has been ok for a fair few weeks.

Not applicable
Author

Good to hear. Let us know, we're here to help!