Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Apps with Invalid Visualization Chart's in Qlik Cloud (Extensions)

Hello,

I've installed a lot of extensions on my Qlik Sense Desktop. All charts generated by these extensions worked very well, with perfect visualization.

But all apps in Qlik Cloud have this problem: a box with the message of "invalid visualization" in every place where is related to charts generated by the extensions (see picture below).

Why this happens in Qlik Cloud? And what I have to do to allow these visualizations in Qlik Cloud?

Tks!

Screen Shot 06-19-15 at 03.04 PM.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Marcelo,

In the current version you cannot import extensions, so all the objects and visualizations that need an extension will not work.

There is a new version of Qlik Cloud to be available very soon!

Miguel

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Marcelo,

In the current version you cannot import extensions, so all the objects and visualizations that need an extension will not work.

There is a new version of Qlik Cloud to be available very soon!

Miguel

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Hi Marcelo,

at this time Qlik Sense Cloud doesn't support extensions..

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

Really?

I've been testing some of my  Qlikview Dashboards' on Sense enviroment. Only with the extension working in Cloud I'd be 100% sure about an migration Qlikview -> Qliksense.

Well, let's waiting for some good news.

Thanks!

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

I understand, however, let me note that QlikView and Qlik Sense have different use cases and they are not meant to substitute one another. In addition, the Qlik Cloud is a different product with different features. Version 2 is around the corner, I don't know whether or not it will allow to upload extensions.

Maybe you should be checking Qlik Sense server instead? Where/how/when do you want to deploy?

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Miguel

I see. I've noted that some of my dashboards would work very well on Sense, without lack of information or functionality. For me, QV Sense has some visualization features that's brings those "WOW!!!" from my customers, more than Qlikview. And I work with communication agencies. They do like this.

Actually, I don't have a deploy schedule. I've only testing the possibilities of the Sense.