cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Problems uninstalling QV 10 and installing QV 9

Hey guys! I'm a new QV developer who starts to work in QV 10 to test the changes and all the new stuff that it has. But I've noticed that the version 10 has problems with Google Maps, so I decided to go back to the last version of QV 9.

I uninstalled QV 10 and reinstalled QV 9. But what's my surprise. I have the same Google Maps problem. And I check the info of the Google Maps and I realized that I have the info of the version 10 :

error loading image

What can I do to solve this avoiding to format the computer? Please I don't want to do a "FORMAT C:".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

After uninstalling any program, i recommend using a program such as CCleaner by piriform (freeware) to flush out any orphaned registry keys and dll's

If you really want to make sure could manually dlete the Qliktech branch on the HKCU tree and delete the folder in c:\program files (x86 too if your on 64 bit OS) after uninstalling via the add/remove programs control panel

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

After uninstalling any program, i recommend using a program such as CCleaner by piriform (freeware) to flush out any orphaned registry keys and dll's

If you really want to make sure could manually dlete the Qliktech branch on the HKCU tree and delete the folder in c:\program files (x86 too if your on 64 bit OS) after uninstalling via the add/remove programs control panel

marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Many thanks Sql cowboy, I'm gonna try it this noon. I hope it will work fine.

Thank you.

Cheers!