Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Publishing App

Dear All,

I'm new in qlik sense.. I have developed one app using qlik sense 1.1.0 in my laptop. can you tell me how can i publish this app so that another users can use this app from his computer..

Regards,

Masba

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You have 3 options :

1. Have the other user install QlikSense locally and provide user with the qvf file
  2. Place it on the QlikCloud for up to 5 other people to use foc
  3. Purchase licences [token], install QlikSense Server & use that to publish

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You have 3 options :

1. Have the other user install QlikSense locally and provide user with the qvf file
  2. Place it on the QlikCloud for up to 5 other people to use foc
  3. Purchase licences [token], install QlikSense Server & use that to publish

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The easier way is to register here:

https://qlikcloud.com/register

After that import your app and share with the other people. You can share your apps with 5 users. When you press ''share'' you need to fill the email of the user which you want to share the app.

1.png

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Masba,

Bill and Theodora have provided helpful answers. If you would like to learn more about what they are describing and see it in action, please check out these videos:

available here on the main page: A Beginners' Introduction to Set Analysis (video) and in the Qlik Sense Cloud forums:
Qlik Sense Cloud

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik