Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Rotate Value in Chart

Hello,

if got a chart and want to show the value absolute and in percent different rotated.

The absolte value should be vertical and the percent value should be horizontal.

I found only a solution to rotate all values of the chart

9 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not entirely sure I understand what you are trying to do? Can you share a sample with an expected output.

Best,

Sunny

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

For the Percent values, use the "Text on Axis" option instead of "Values on Data Points".

-Rob

http://masterssummit.com

http://robwunderlich.com

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Andrea, is this for QlikView or Qlik Sense? Your screen shot looks like QlikView. Just making sure before I move this to the appropriate forum.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

it should look like this:

Chart_2.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob,

thanks for feedback.

"Text on Axis" is not so good, because  it shows the text on the first axis and the percent values are on the second axis. Please look at my first answer with the sample. This was done with qlikview, but if got only a Picture.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike,

i use qlikview.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andreas,

from my point of view you need to create 2 charts.
The first chart have to contains only expression for the real values, the second chart have to contains only the expression for the variances. If you have 2 charts you will be able to change the position of Data points.

1.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike,

thank you for your answer.

Is it possible to replace the neg. values?

Chart_3.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can create one chart only with positive values and one with negative, but in that way they will be 3 charts and it can make your app slower.