Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two dimensions in one bar chart

Hi All,

I am using two measures for my graph,

Can we put two separate dimensions in one bar chart so that both measures can be seen on different axis.

screen shot attached for reference.need two dimension in one graph.png

Thanks in advance

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

A bar chart can have either two dimensions and one measure or it can have one dimension and as many measures as you like. Only one dimension will be shown on the x-axis.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Gysbert,

i am using two measures and one dimension for my graph ( as can be seen in the attached screen shot )

but now i want two separate y axis for measures so that my data can be visualize in a standard format.

Kindly assist

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Go to the Sheet Properties | Axes tab, select the expression that you want to move to the RHS axis, and select Right(Top) in the Position box

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Gysbert_Wassenaar

That you're using two measures and one dimension cannot be determined from your screenshot. Since you're using two measures you can choose for each measure if you want to display it on the primary or secondary axis.

comm17096.png

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
perla_chirag
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Gaurav,

This thread will be helpful to you:

The only two y-axis chart

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the response,

ya i got it now using the option to choose axis.

but this option can be done in only if my one measures is a line graph.

if both measure represents the bar charts . this option is not showing in the properties panel.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Chirag,

The link gives the solution for qlikview.

i need the same for qliksense