Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nprinting Error - Access Violation while accessing User Documents

Hi,

I have an Nprinting task that is executed by a batch process and the task fails; I opened the result file from Nprinting\Files directory (where the task based Processed and Results files showing the status of the task), and see a message indicating that Nprinting encountered an Access Violation while accessing the qvw - this qvw is actually user document (located in Qlikview\User Documents). However, if I run the same task directly from Nprinting (Client) tool, the access issue does not occur. This I had experienced in my Dev environment; but, the process is working fine in Production environment where the Nprinting task is triggered by the batch process and Nprinting can execute the user document - there is no access violation error from production side.

Can anyone help by providing thoughts about this issue?

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue . if you have the answer please let me  know.

Not applicable
Author

You need to install QlikView Desktop Edition on the server that runs NPrinting

Frank_S
Support
Support

If you are still experiencing the issue, please contact Qlik Support directly to ensure your questions are managed as soon as possible.

You will need to provide the support desk with the version of NPrinting, QV desktop, your Operating system, log files etc.

Technical Product Support | Qlik

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!