Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

reduce digits after point in num function

Hi

i have question in recent scenario  i have straight table and values below like this and i wanted show values and sorting become specific order.

output needs to be below like this.key points field are sorted to specific order and reduced to only two digits. above mentioned is the example and below is the output.how do i do? !

13 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

in "number" tab  select "fixed to" and set 2 digits.then in sort select REGION (press on promote to set it as first item)

PrashantSangle

Hi,

You can format number by go to chart property->Number->Fixed to->2

and if you want with specific order

go to sort->select field->in sort write expression->match(Region,'Americas','Asia*','Europe','Africa')

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Not applicable
Author

You can limit number as 2 decimal points in Properties->Number->Fixed with 2 decimal.

For sorting, what is the logic for the specific sort order?

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

If you share the sample file or data then it would be easier to give solution, without this it is difficult to answer.

Go through below link for some useful tips to get the answers quickly

Qlik Community Tip: Posting Successful Discussion Threads

Regards,

Jagan.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

max dreamer wrote:

go to sort->select field->in sort write expression->match(Region,'Americas','Asia*','Europe','Africa')

That should be

=wildmatch(Region,'Americas','Asia*','Europe','Africa')

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

Hi veerendra999,

Can you attach the sample file?

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Here it is

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Guys for sharing your valuable experience

kindly challenge below gauge chart because i have 3 years of date each your should be show indicator like below per each year how to solve share me screen shots

my dimension:

year: 10-11

11-12

12-13

expression Sum(Revenue)

share me screens..

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I suggest that you create a new post because this is a new question only loosely related to the original question.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein