Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a way to add Date Picker Calendar object in Qlik Sense?

Hello,

I need to implement Date from and To filters so that the data can be filtered for Date Range. Is there any way to accomplish this task?

Thanks,

Greeshma

390 Replies
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

prabhuappu‌, I have set the permissions for you.
mto‌: done

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

mto‌: The qWidget page is limited, I have to invite every single person. But certainly it is still available.

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Yes, qWidget can do that, see here: qWidget | Datepicker Component

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

dsg.irfan‌, I have set the permissions for you. Just log in and search for qWidget on the top right search bar.

prabhuappu
Creator II
Creator II

thanks a lot Stefan.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

All - I was able to obtain a working sample of the Date Picker using the qWidget Data Picker component. Please see the attached .qvf file. -  copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

Make sure you have the qWidget extension setup in the C:\Users\<user_profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions folder.

Load the App:

Select a date range from March 2015 to June 2015

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
shivanandk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Can I get access to the beta site for download?

Thank you in advance.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a bunch stefan really appreciative your initiative and work.

tcullinane
Creator II
Creator II

Sorry for the continued thread hijack, but I would like to try out the qwidet also. Thanks

Allardata
Creator
Creator

Nice. swr‌ could you add me to the list of lucky few as well? Would love this extension.