Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qvw file got deleted from Source Folder

Hello Qlik Folks, our Publisher task got failed because of qvw files was automatically deleted from source folder. The earlier task was failed with below

Error: The sourcedocument failed to save.. Exception=System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '\\vqliksan\QVSource\Sales\Sample\Sample_POC.qvw' is denied.

Error:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

Error:    at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)

Error:    at QVBWrapper.Document.ReplaceSourceFile(ILogBucket logBucket, String replaceFromFileName, String replaceToFilename)

Error:    at QVBWrapper.Document.Save(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, String i_SaveAsFileName)

Because of this error, file was deleted by Qlikview service account ?

This happening only one specific folders only. Our QVSource is SAN drive.

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Does the Service Account has access to the folder?

Regards,

KKR

avinashelite

Hi Dathu,

check with the access once , and make sure while the dashboard is getting refreshed ..none of the developer are working dashboard directly in the server

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I think the user you are using for Publisher do not have access to the drive, or check whether any of the Developer is working on this file.

Or check the file system of the NAS folder, it should be NTFS.

Regards,

Jagan.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Especially WRITE access

Not applicable
Author

Yes service account access to folder. We got these error from last week and qvw files are automatically deleted.

Not applicable
Author

Yes service account access to folder. We got these error from last week and qvw files are automatically deleted.

No developers access the files on these folders.

Not applicable
Author

Publisher service account access to folder.We are using NFTS on SAN drives. We got these error from last week and qvw files are automatically deleted.