cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sridhar240784
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik Sense Desktop Setup 2.0.1.0 - Environment Error

Trying to install 'Qlik Sense Desktop' in my system and getting "Qlik Sense Desktop Setup 2.0.1.0 - Environment Error". Read thru the forum and understood that, i`ll have to uninstall my QlikView Next installation to get the QlikSense Desktop installed.

Trying to uninstall the Qlik Next  but getting "QlikView Setup 0.90.0.0 - Environment Error (Unknown upgrade Scenario)".

I could see both QlikNext and Qlik Sense in "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features" . When i tried uninstalling both gives a error. Please advise.  Thanks in Advance.

Note : Also i had QlikView 11 installed in my system, i have uninstalled that as well thinking that might cause a issue, But uninstalling and restarting the system couple of time didn't help

Programs and Features.PNG

While Uninstalling QlikNext :

QlikView Next Uninstallation Error.PNG

Trying to Uninstall Qlik Sense :

QlikSense Installation Error.PNG

-Sridhar

2 Replies
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

I'd first try out the Microsoft Fix It Utility which is a much more robust way of uninstalling programs.Once you've fully uninstalled any previous versions of Qlik Sense or QlikView, run the installation package for Qlik Sense as administrator and see if that fixes things.

Not applicable

I am having the exact same issue Sridhar, have you had any luck?  I tried the utility Levi suggested, but did not seem to fix the issue.