Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

HELP! Create a CAGR KPI or representation for multiple charts in Sense

Hi guys!

I am creating an app that contains multiple barcharts presenting different company measures on the same dimension which is date shown in the last 6 months. So all charts have the same dates. However I would like to show the CAGR (compound anual growth rate) but over the last 6 months. Now I know how to calculate the CAGR but because all of the charts have different measures I must manually feed the formula in to subtitles or something for representing it. Is there any way too have like a KPI dashboard that adjust the CAGR for every time i click on of the bar charts? If not is there any other smart way to represent this nicely, any tips are welcome. Thanks!

// Sahir

Labels (1)
4 Replies
vikasmahajan

Check with this thread Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)

and

CAGR calculation

HTH

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks vikasmahajan‌ I have already looked at them and they don't really help me out

vikasmahajan

Exactly what difficulty you are facing while calculating CAGR ?

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

I was wondering if it is possible to create a dynamic KPI dashboard that changes the CAGR value when I click on one of many barcharts on my sheet, if that is not possible, maybe a may to insert a reference line to the barcharts based on CAGR. I know its kind of specific but I am having problems to create a working reference line for this problem.

Thanks!

Sahir