Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting : Current selction are not being honored

I just installed SR12 client where these extension seems more stable. I am able to get to on-Demand report but when I make a selection change, It does not work. Report gets generated with default state of the document on server 11.2 SR9.

Although on Extension property, i have current selections check box checked though.

Any thought What could be the reason of report not accepting my list box selection change.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Alternate States and QV document/sheet triggers are not supported with NPrinting reports.

Check also that you have met the NPrinting Requirements for On Demand as well at the link below:

Requirements for NPrinting 14 and following versions

Also, check that you have correctly configured your NPrinting Environment.

Troubleshooting: NPrinting Server Service and Schedules

If you continue to experience technical issues and you have met the requirements for a successful NPrinting implementation, please contact the Qlik support desk at the link below:

Technical Product Support | Qlik

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Alternate States and QV document/sheet triggers are not supported with NPrinting reports.

Check also that you have met the NPrinting Requirements for On Demand as well at the link below:

Requirements for NPrinting 14 and following versions

Also, check that you have correctly configured your NPrinting Environment.

Troubleshooting: NPrinting Server Service and Schedules

If you continue to experience technical issues and you have met the requirements for a successful NPrinting implementation, please contact the Qlik support desk at the link below:

Technical Product Support | Qlik

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!