Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jp_golay
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Qlik Sense 2.1 Application not migrated

Hi

I installed a fresh Qlik Sense 2.1 and my apps atre not available they stays in "migration status = Ongoing"

I exported then imported one newly created app and same the "migration status keep  Ongoing" and app is not available for nothing

Help needed urgently thanks as support login is not working

Thanks

ebiexperts CTO
With WIP, Control everything!
Qlik Sense, QlikView and NPrinting Source control, Versioning and Deployment, Agile Lifecycle Management
7 Replies
Not applicable

same problem. Help please !

echec migration.png

jp_golay
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

This version is full of bugs it even do not contains a uninstall feature Qlik Sense is not in ther Program And features

ebiexperts CTO
Qlik Sense, QlikView and NPrinting Source control, Versioning and Deployment, Agile Lifecycle Management
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

If the App has UNABLE_TO_VERIFY_LEAF_SIGNATURE error in the migration log file (C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Logs\AppMigration off the top of my head):

1. Stop Repository Service (this includes Proxy, Scheduler, Engine) and Service Dispatcher service

2. Remove “C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\Exported Certificates\.Local Certificates” folder

3. Windows Start menu -> Run -> Write: mmc -> Press Ok

4. File -> Add/Remove Snap-in

5. Select Certificates -> Add 6. Select ”My User account” -> Finish

7. Press OK to close the Add/Remove Snap-In window

8. Expand the tree: Current User/Trusted Root Certification Authorities/Certificates

9. Remove Certificate that contain following properties: Issued To:-CA Issued By: -CA Friendly Name: -CA (The Hostname value can be different depending on what you entered as hostname when you installed Qlik Sense)

10. Start Repository, Proxy, Engine and Scheduler service

11. Wait until you can see files created inside “C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\Exported Certificates\.Local Certificates” folder

12. Start Service Dispatcher service

13. Open up QMC -> Apps

14. Select one App and press the Migrate button (Note: You can multi-select and press Migrate. But do not migrate too many at once)

15. When Migration is succeeded verify that it is visible in Hub and can be opened

This issue has been logged as a bug and R&D is investigating. The above is the temporary solution that we in support have discovered to remedy the issue.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

That is odd, I haven't noticed that before. I will make a note to check on this tomorrow. If present on my end, I will certainly log a bug with R&D because that is unacceptable.

jp_golay
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi Levi,

If I upload a 1.1 app after I do your certificates workflow, it work one one time, after the problem reappear?

Annoying problem

ebiexperts CTO
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

So the problem reappears with each application that you've migrated?

jp_golay
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Yes the 1st get deployed then i republish it a second time after delete and is goes to ongoing

Looks like certificate get corrupted?

ebiexperts CTO