Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do I remove the "Qlikview x64" at the top left corner?

I was asked by my client if the above can be removed from sight from the developer env?

Is there a way?

Thanks,

Assaf

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

That's standard Windows UI element behaviour:

The title bar at the top of a window displays an application-defined icon and line of text. The text specifies the name of the application and indicates the purpose of the window. The title bar also makes it possible for the user to move the window using a mouse or other pointing device.

May I ask why your client wants to change this? I haven't heard from developers being distracted by this. Maybe there is a different solution for his issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

I don't think that there are settings for this not even within the easter eggs. I assume this is hard-coded.

- Marcus

swuehl
MVP
MVP

That's standard Windows UI element behaviour:

The title bar at the top of a window displays an application-defined icon and line of text. The text specifies the name of the application and indicates the purpose of the window. The title bar also makes it possible for the user to move the window using a mouse or other pointing device.

May I ask why your client wants to change this? I haven't heard from developers being distracted by this. Maybe there is a different solution for his issue.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you.

it's complicated, but I thank you for the effort.