Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

CATASTROPHIC FAILURE IN NPrinting

Hello Everyone ,

I am facing  issues  while saving my connection in NPrinting .

Whenever i click on Save & Close after creating a connection , it asks me to prepare a list of objects , Clicking on it gives me a dialog box  which says Catastrophic Failure .

Can somebody please let me know why i am getting this error & how to resolve it .

Thanks in Advance !!

Regards

Sahil

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

This message indicates that your source connection may be invalid or that you have not yet created a source connection.

Please ensure that your source connection is still valid or create a connection before attempted to add tables to the template editor.

What is a connection? – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

How to Create Excel Reports – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

If you continue to experience the issue, please forward your support request directly to the Qlik Support Desk where is can be dealt with accordingly. Technical issues should always be directed to the Qlik support group so they are managed quickly and efficiently.

Technical Product Support | Qlik

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Frank_S
Support
Support

This case is now locked as further support requests on this matter must be directed to the Qlik Support Queue.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!