Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how can i go directly to the stacked bar details?

Hi,

Requirement:

• I have a stacked bar with division - BL,BR,UL,UR
  • In the image it shows for APJ 41%, 44%, 9%, 6%
  • the functionality which i want is: when I click on 41% it should show me the details in the table box directly
  • Qlikview functionality is: first click i will go to APJ; next click I will go to 41%
  • but as per requirement I need to go to 41% directly on the first click.1.PNG
8 Replies
qumniusomnius
Contributor III
Contributor III

click in the legend to directly select Mgr_Quadrant dimension instead of GEO,

and change expression to: Count (quadrant) / Count ({<quadrant=>} total<[Rpting GEO]> quadrant)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I think there is no such option directly on bar chart. But you can make such selection on a straight table when you click on the value directly.

BR

Serhan

Not applicable
Author

Is there any visualization available in QlikView, which satisfies the requirements.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Try Mekko Chart.

BR

Serhan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Borja,

Can you be more clear on that or can you show me in the qvw which i sent

Not applicable
Author

mekko.PNG

can I change the orientation for the mekko chart

and get values on the blocks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I did not see that option either.

BR

Serhan

qumniusomnius
Contributor III
Contributor III

I'm not at a computer with qlikview, select the quadrants in the legend as shown in photo,

and change expression code to Count (quadrant) / Count ({<quadrant=>} total<[Rpting GEO]> quadrant) so that in graph it show correct values even after selection.

qlik.PNG