Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

User Bookmarks

hi,

I am currently stuck on an issue with user bookmarks in which I am looking to share user bookmarks amongst users.

the setup of the system is that the are persons and accounts. certain people are linked to certain accounts, now I have tested these bookmarks by creating a bookmark by Person A for Account A and was able to use the bookmark by Person B for Account A. However when I log on as a completely different person for a different account I am able to see the bookmark option for the Per A/Acc A. Is there anyway in which I can make these user bookmarks only be seen by people in relation to the account that they were made for or maybe another method of exporting the bookmarks among the users for the account?

Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance

mckay9999

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

If my understanding about this is correct..i think once you share a bookmark to users everyone who logs in will also have access to that shared bookmark unlike when you share an object that there is an option on who are the allowed audience to see and access this object.

Not applicable
Author

Wilnard thanks for the reply, do you know if it is possible to remove the bookmark option and then be able to export the user bookmark to the persons connected to the account?

Not applicable
Author

I havent tried this but there is an option in the documents properties>server..uncheck the allow server bookmarks so there cant be any bookmarks created in the server and just give the persons a bookmark file that is appropriate for their account so they can just import it so there is no sharing needed.

this is just a workaround to what you are looking for.