Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis Value not displayed on Server

Hi...

I have used set analysis to perform year to date and month to date calculations. I am able to display the values correctly on my desktop having qlikview desktop Version is 9.00.7320.7 SR2. . When, I display it on server, the calculated values are displayed as zero. The server/publisher version is 8.50.6326.5. I am not sure where the problem is. Is it with the versions or am I doing something wrong here?

I have attached the work file along with the images of screenshots on publisher.

Thank you.

Regards

Kumar

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

attaching the images of screenshots

Not applicable
Author

screenshot for month tab

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello Kumar,

If possible I recommend you to upgrade to QlikView Server 9 SR6, as there are many bugs corrected and features added. Since set analysis is one of the features improved in version 9, it's possible your document has to be loaded in version 9.

Check for here for available downloads.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to what would be the impact of upgrading the qlikview server from 8.5 to 9. Will it cause any problems with the exisiting reports and data? I am not sure of it.

I would need to convince my network administrator that all the reports would continue to function correctly without impacting. Where can i get details regarding server/publisher upgrade process?

On another note, wasn't there a feasibility to do the year to date and month to date calculations without set analysis?

Thank you.

Regards

Kumar