cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mashup API for embedding entire Sheet

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way I can embed entire sheet (all objects inside the sheet) into my web page using mashup ?

7 Replies
ErikWetterberg

You can use single (start with /single, select app and sheet etc) and use the URL you get in an iframe on your page.

vikasmahajan

you can achieve the same through Iframe integration refer following link

Integrating Qlikview in Java based web applications

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
vikasmahajan

also refer this link How to call Qlikview Dashboard in Asp .Net web page

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am not looking to embed sheet using IFrame because I have my custom CSS which will not be applied on IFrame content. I have embedded objects and those CSS and getting applied , so wanted to embed the entire sheet using mashup JS api to apply my custom css.

ErikWetterberg

No there is no call in the current api to do this. You would need to use getList('sheet', ...) to get the sheet and then loop through the list of objects and do app.getObject for each.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Erik,

I have tried this but  the problem is layout. Its difficult to replicate the sheet layout using the above mentioned approach.

Not applicable
Author

Take a look at the javascript in this document on Community: Embedding Qlik Sense content into an IIS Website on Different Servers

The javascript I have here loops through the objects on a sheet and places them back on an html page like a mashup instead of an iframe.  This way you can customize the css if you want.

jg