Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janardhan
Creator
Creator

Design an application

Hi Friends,

I need to develop and design my application as like as SalesForce : Salesforce Application .

Mainly we are focusing on filters ( Dropdown menu ) as in sales force application.

Can anyone explain to develop the application and what are the requirements need to taken care .

if we use any extensions to develop the app? D3.

Below is the attachement.

Thanks in Advance

Janardhan

8 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

You can't get exactly like that, but you can like this using the MultiBox option.  PFA file for solution.

Regards,

jagan.

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Hey Janardhan,

The app you are refering to is something we built to showcase the capabilities of using the Qlik Sense APIs.

We aren't using the normal client but instead we are using D3js to render the charts and HTML/CSS/JS to build out the rest of the page.

If you are interested in developing an analytic web app using Qlik Sense as the data and calculation engine then feel free to browse the source code. We kept it readable so you should be able to follow along.

However, this is very bespoke development. 9/10 cases you are good with just working with the normal Qlik Sense client to develop apps.

janardhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Jagan,

thanks for responding

can u give me an example in qliksense

janardhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Alexander ,

thanks for responding

Is the source code is available for download

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Sorry Janardhan, I thought it is regarding Qlikview.  There is no direct object available in Qliksense.  Check whether you have any extension available, if not then you have to create your own extension.

Regards,

Jagan.

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

I don't think we have published it anywhere yet, but it should still be readable enough to get an idea of what is going on.

Perhaps cbo‌ can shed some light on if we can share the source code or not.

janardhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Jagan...

janardhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Alexandar....