cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mario-sarkis
Creator II
Creator II

"The requested content has been opened in another window" message

i am trying on the Web to send to excel a chrat that i have already on a dashboard but it shows me this message :

"The requested content has been opened in another window" message

how can i solve it ?

Please find attached file.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is QlikView trying to deal with the fact that some browsers block popups from appearing - as this can be used on spammy websites.

You may find the Excel file has already downloaded, check your downloads folder.

You may find that you have a pop-up blocked in the browser that needs to be disabled (these usually appear in the top bar of the browser, depending on the browser).

You may have to click where it says Press Here in order to get to the data.

Whatever it is, you will probably have to explain to your users what they need to do in order to download files from your app.

Adding the QlikView server to trusted sites on everyone's machine is never a bad idea either.

Hope that helps,

Steve

View solution in original post

1 Reply
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is QlikView trying to deal with the fact that some browsers block popups from appearing - as this can be used on spammy websites.

You may find the Excel file has already downloaded, check your downloads folder.

You may find that you have a pop-up blocked in the browser that needs to be disabled (these usually appear in the top bar of the browser, depending on the browser).

You may have to click where it says Press Here in order to get to the data.

Whatever it is, you will probably have to explain to your users what they need to do in order to download files from your app.

Adding the QlikView server to trusted sites on everyone's machine is never a bad idea either.

Hope that helps,

Steve